Saturday, July 05, 2008

jogging good for the heart...

im a person who seldom do workouts, coz i dont know any ball sports i just knew badminton and dont have enough time for it i can do it only on weekends but its really rare since im working bit busy...


yesterday, a friend of mine asked me to go out with them and do some jogging at the park. and i said yes. ( its just been once in a while as i said to myself and its also a way of bonding with them since im working on the night shift we seldom see each other) .

honestly speaking, its my first time to do jogging, i got tired ofcourse. inspite of it, i told her to invite me again if she wants to run again. i liked what i felt afterwards, lots of perspiration but its worthy because my asset (which is my fats are burned out) lolz


so, why dont we do the run? we will just lose the fats in our belly but we will have lots of benefits out of it!


enjoy and have fun running my friends

No comments: