Thursday, July 03, 2008

why i made an account here??!!!

while im on my free time im surfing the net and then i found out a site and they feature about blogging and then i got interested on it...


i have a friend of mine who always told me to open that link coz its her blog..as a good friend (daw) i opened it with an excitement in my heart what is this all about and then i found out its their picture while doing their night shift at a call center... silly they are! taking pics of co - workers who is sleeping due to some reasons ( i hope you already knew what i mean) they are working at night...


im already working since i was in college. studying while working, i started when i was 18 and now its merely 8 years of working and still go on working, only this monday for the first time im working in a shift at first i was so nervous what should i bring at work? should i bring many coffee sachet so that everytime i feel sleepy ill make one and drink it? or should i just bring with me my coffee candy? what should i do if i feel sleepy at work??!!!! that goes through on my mind before that.. (please understand me, its my first time * wink*)


but at the end of it all, i prayed and asked God's guidance to help me out and beg Him to give me strenght and presence of mind while working. and again and again im asking His guidance again to make this blog site of mine a better one...



everyone is free and welcome here at my blog site...have a nice day everyone and im looking forward to work with you again guys.


Godbless

No comments: