Saturday, November 14, 2009

oLdEr wOmAn DaTiNg YoUnGeR mAn

what can you say about older woman dating younger man?

i wont critize nor condemn those older woman who prefer younger man to be their date. but for me, i would rather date someone who is closer to my age. an age gap of three to five years would be enough but let me remind you. he must be older than me. 

i dont know but it became turn off's to me if the guy is younger than me. maybe because i believe in the study that boys mature slowly than woman. thats why i prefer a guy with the same age or a little bit older (let me remind you again 3-5 years of age gap) lolz.

to those older woman who prefer to date a younger guy i dont know their reasons. but, can i have my own assumptions? with due respect, maybe they just wanted to be with someone who is younger so that they feel younger too. another guess, maybe if they are with younger guys they feel the energy and less stress. 


lets just respect one another in our choices and decisions in life. because no matter what happen we are the who runs our life.

No comments: