Tuesday, November 10, 2009

watching 2012

For lovers, they usually watch a romantic film especially if its their first time together to watch a movie in a cinema. Where the entire kilig factor is there. While they watch the movie, they were imagining that they portray the roles of the character in the movie. That they will fight for one another no matter what happen.
 
 
Do you ever hear about the movie 2012? This movie talks about the forecast of the Mayan of what will happen on Dec. 21, 2012. I already watched the documentary of this forecast during my elementary days. As I grew I already knew about this 2012 but I’m not afraid of it. Because in my heart I know that only God knows what will really going to happen on 2012.
 
 
Though I already watch the documentary film of this forecast, still I want to watch it in big cinema and this will going to be our very first time together to watch a movie. He promised me that we will watch ill just hope that whatever date it will be, I just really hope that we were both free. 

No comments: