Tuesday, July 08, 2008

complicated


they said being in love is such a wonderful experience and i am a living proof of it. i give and had loved but lost it, not just once or twice.

after some time, im taking my chances again with someone that comes along my way i thought, he is the one im waiting for...will this happiness im feeling few days ago will suddenly fade away AGAIN??!!!

our schedule didnt match to one another, im doing a way for it but i guess he cant make it with it...and now, he must be frustrated coz he really want us to meet and yet im under circumstances that i have to follow and obey.. im torn! and i dont know what to do?


a friend once asked me why do happy moments never last? and i said i dont know coz even me im searching for an answer for it and now do i need to ask it again??


they said never use your eyes to cry for someone but instead use it to find again...but can i ask again?? how can you do that if tears keep on flowing on your cheek???

i always hold to one thing that "I have to take the good out of the bad, be happy even when im sad..." but how can i now??!!! now, that i might lose AGAIN the one that makes me smile..

No comments: