Thursday, July 10, 2008

virginity


is this word still exist or still there is someone who believes on it except to me??? what i mean to the word VIRGIN..

everyone has its own perception towards the word itself, or how will they took care of it.. and i respect everyones opinion towards it, as i expect them to respect mine.. i believe it will be the best gift they could ever give to their soon to be husband...im not saying im a saint but im keep on praying to God to keep me away from temptation, not to give it away even to the one i love without the blessing of marriage.

for me its not just as simple as the word sex. "its love making that equals to sacredness". it should be done by those people who are inlove and who are married. but as what i have said earlier im not condemning other people who done it or who is doing it or the one who is willing to give it away ill repeat again we have our own beliefs and perception in life all we have to do is to respect one another..


but this man, really makes my blood run fast through my veins!! if you dont have any other way to convince me to go with the flow with you, if your trying to blackmail me emotionally im sorry it wont work on me..


can i leave question? " who do you think need security of ones safeness?? is it the girl or the boy?"

and to this boy, i would just like to say something!! if your just looking for fun dont make fun out of me find somebody else who is more than willing to do those things with you..dont make a fool out of me! you told me you love me. i hate to say this but is this the only meaning of the word love to you???!!! maybe you might be mistaken, and one more thing "dont say you love someone when you dont really do".

No comments: