Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CONVERGYS

Last Sunday (Nov. 22, 2009) around seven in the evening my phone rang and I didn’t know who it was. And then I picked up the call to my surprise it was an invitation from a call center.

He was Lorenz from Convergys Philippines somewhere here in Quezon Avenue. It was my first time to be interviewed for a call center. Since I just came back from abroad I want a job with good compensation no matter what if it’s a graveyard work as long as I’m paying much its okay.

I went there around ten thirty in the morning the following day Monday but I was called around two in the afternoon I haven’t had my lunch yet and still I patiently wait for my turn since there are so many applicants aspiring to be a Convergys call center agent. Since, they are one of those big call center who have a handsome pay check as what they have said.

But, unfortunately I didn’t made it. Maybe, because its my first time to be interviewed for a call center and I still didn’t know what are the things to say and I still need to do some researches. But, I won’t give up the fight I will still apply in the other call center.

Gambaro yo!

No comments: