Wednesday, November 11, 2009

yOuR ForGivEn...

Yesterday I went to manila to find for a place for the business I want to start. I walked for hours and then somewhere in Blumentritt manila I ended in a church. The mass was already started I came on the middle part of it. As it ended I remember that it is Wednesday and it is our mother of perpetual help’s day in Baclaran. So rode LRT and went there. As I walk to be there, a wood not just an ordinary wood dropped on my foot, it’s kind of heavy and my foot ached.
I don’t want to get angry to the owner of the stall because I’m going to church to pray to thank God and for my sins to be lessen but this guy really pushed me to the end and cant helped it and I rant. He gave me so many excuses that he doesn’t own the stall and my foot will be okay I don’t need to be worry about. And burst, I told them do know what I felt? Do you know how ache it was? And I said I don’t need your money I’m looking for the owner for him to talk me and an apology will be enough. Saying you’re sorry and you have installed the wood inappropriately will be enough. Just learn to admit you mistakes and say sorry will be enough you don’t need to say nonsense because I can understand that it was an accident and it just happened that there are mistakes in your part.
After I said that, maybe they realized that they were wrong and they just said they were really sorry and it’s their mistake. People will not end in a fight unless the other party knows how to accept his fault and know to say I’m sorry and the other party knows too how to forgive and accept the fact that no one wants it to happen. An honest and polite talk will be enough for both parties to understand one another. Sometimes or can I say mostly? People don’t know how to accept their shortcomings and faults; instead they make alibis and sometimes blame it to other people. It might be hard but, let’s learn it little by little to say sorry if we have wronged other person.

No comments: