Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Faith to GOD

As I watched a noon time show today I remember the text that I received yesterday from a good friend of mine and it goes like this and I want to share it with you guys.

A short story:

A child caught on fire was challenged to jump to his father to be rescued.

Father said: “Jump!”

Child replied: “but I can’t see you dad!”

Father replied: “don’t worry, I can see you!”

The child jumped and was rescued.

Now, this is what we call FAITH.

“Being sure of what we HOPE for and certain of what we do not see”

Heb. 11:1

A part of the show is a child who can have a possibility to win a half a million pesos if he can get another star for the third time. The host called his mother so that his mother can guide him to his decision whatever it will be. The mother was asked what her advice is and the mother said it’s all up to my son whatever his decision ill respect. The boy was given the chance to change the box he chose but he said, he doesn’t want to change the boxes that he chose. And the host asked him again, why don’t you want to change the box you chose? And the boy said with all confidence because I believe that on the third box is another star. With his faith to God he won half a million. He is the first one who won the jackpot price. What a great faith!

Lord, in times of trouble and in times of hardship remind us that you’re always there and remind us always for what you have said that you will never leave us nor forsake us!

No comments: