Wednesday, November 18, 2009

RiCe cRoPs

Have you ever experience to walk and ride on to jeepney without knowing where exactly you will go? Well, if you will ask me. I did! Yes, I did! Last Monday and Tuesday for two consecutive days I went out and find a place where I can put up my business plan. I rode a jeepney without knowing my destination.

Here in my place, province of bulacan most of the people live their lives in farming. And all of us in our meal there is always rice. Most of us, even child eat it. We can even say that it’s a staple meal for all of us. That’s why I decided to put up a business regarding rice crops.

As, I walked and walked I experience the heat of the sun. But, one thing is for sure. I’ll never give up. As a saying goes, “Patience is a virtue”. I can find a place and that dream will come true.

No comments: