Friday, November 20, 2009

rOmAnTiC LiNeS

"If I have one day left to live

I’ll give up everything

And spend the remaining time in your arm

And quietly die…..








if ill say this words to someone he must be really specially. this lines are not extra ordinary one, you can even read it on a text messaged passed by a friend, or even heard in a telenovela or movie. wherever it may be, isnt its nice to hear those whose from the lips of the one whom you love so dearly.

when my dear one still courting me he told me that he is not the type of guy who says i love you every now and then because he thought that it was kinda "corny" but now that he got my heart i was surprise because every now and then he let me know and remind me that he loves me so much. and im thankful for it. thank you for all the love and for all the care. and lets always pray to God to strenghten and keep us faithful to one another. ILOVEYOU! 

3 comments:

Thess said...

I see, you're posting again, welcome back :)

xandrajhoanne said...

yeah, thanks for coming droppin by again, i do have other blogs too. if you have time im please to have you there too! here are the links:

www.cutiepieitems.blogspot.com

www.opinionhere.blogspot.com

and one of my friends blog if you dont mind;

www.justanemotion.blogspot.com


thank you and Godbless!

Thess said...

you can ask me your question on my blog's comment box but if the questions are too personal and doesn't want them displayed in public, you cna email me at blessthess@gmail.com